As a Professional Real Estate Inspector it is my function to provide you knowledge about your real estate. This passing of knowledge does not start and end when you contract for, and complete, an inspection. It starts before you even contract my services and continues for long afterward. The concept of continual passing of knowledge is the cornerstone of this blog, and the many information pages on my main WEB site. Please make use of these and provide me feedback so that I can improve upon them to fit your needs. I am happy to run my business and affairs based on my motto:
- Can your Home Inspector sell off your personal information?
- Do you want a hamburger quality home inspection or a juicy Prime Rib quality home inspection?
- As a buyer of a home can you trust a previous home inspection report handed to you?
- What should I ask a seller to repair from my home inspection report?
- Are those business review sites all they claim to be?
- Leslie on Why should I have my home inspected before putting it up for sale?
- Emmanuel on Did you get what you paid for in your home inspection? (Part 1)
- Nolan Kienitz on Did you get what you paid for in your home inspection? (Part 1)
- Mike Boyett on Is tainted Chinese drywall the monster it is being made out to be?
- Emmanuel on Should the client be present during the entire home inspection?